Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
- Citrus-aromatic men’s fragrance with some qualities of an aromatic fougère
- For daytime wear
- Mediterranean-inspired scent designed for a dynamic, entrepreneurial man
- Top notes of diamante citron, neroli, bergamot, and rose de mai
- Heart notes of blue hyacinth, clary sage, bitter orange leaves, cedar, and geranium
- Base notes of tonka bean, musk, and amber
- Introduced in 2008
- 1.0, 1.7, or 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Rectangular glass bottle with light-blue color, silver top, and silver medallion
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” So, to gain worldwide recognition, founder Gianni Versace invited celebrities and supermodels to traditionally boring runway shows, and thus irrevocably linked the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
By combining the power of celebrities and supermodels with a supersexy, bold aesthetic, company founder Gianni Versace helped irrevocably link emotion and lifestyle with appearance.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.