Versace Signature Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: purple wisteria, guava, white lilacs
- Heart notes: Angel Wing jasmine, lotus flowers, orchid, azalea
- Base notes: vetiver, cedarwood, musk
- Women’s eau de parfum fragrance
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Flacon: clear bottle with a frosted crystal Versace Medusa logo in the stopper
- Introduced in: 2007
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.