Versace Versense Eau de Toilette for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Influenced by the Mediterranean
- All-natural composition
- Aims to evoke a walk in a fragrant garden
- Created by perfumer Alberto Morillas
- Top notes: bergamot, green mandarin, and fig zests
- Heart notes: sea lily, jasmine petals, and cardamom
- Base notes: sandalwood, cedar, olive wood, and musk
”…it’s easily my favorite Versace scent for women.” – Now Smell This
“Versense offers a pitch-perfect contrast of warmth and freshness, but also of flowers and woods, aromates and fruits, making the perfume feel quite irresistible to the sensualist.” – The Scented Salamander
- Design house: Versace
- Introduced in 2009
- Transparent light green glass flacon
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.