- Versace Versense eau de toilette mini; 0.17 fl. oz.
- Scented shower gel; 0.83 fl. oz.
- Scented body lotion; 0.83 fl. oz.
Versace Versense Eau de Toilette for Women
- Citrus-woody women’s fragrance
- Daytime wear
- Freshness, energy, and balance represent the awakening of nature
- Top notes of Mediterranean bergamot, green mandarin, luminous fig zest, citrus, and pear
- Heart notes of sea lily, jasmine petals, and bitter-spicy cardamom
- Base notes of woody accords, sandalwood, cedar, olive wood, and sensual musk
- Introduced in 2009
- Travel set with mini splash fragrance, lathering shower gel, and moisturizing body lotion
- Body-care products ideal for layering under fragrance to give it a longer wear
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, Versace helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.