Victorinox Expandable 25” Suitcase
- Main body: 1200-denier polyester
- Accent fabric: 600-denier polyester with VAC coating
- Aluminum handle
- Zippered exterior compartment can hold tickets and other accessories
- External strap system compresses the bag to keep contents secure
- Rear corner guards and plastic kick-plate provide protection
- Removable attach-a-bag strap can secure an additional bag to the front for consolidated travel
- Slide-in ID window
- One-touch, dual-trolley handle recesses into bag when not needed
- Main compartment expands 2” (5cm) for additional packing capacity
- Interior mesh compression straps feature a zippered pocket for more organization
- Large, zippered interior-door pocket has an internal zippered mesh pocket
- Expandable suitcase
- Dimensions: 16.5” (W) x 25” (H) x 8.25”–10.25” (D)
- Product condition: new
About Victorinox Swiss Army
With the Industrial Revolution roaring around him, Karl Elsener knew that the humble cutlery workshop he founded with his mother, Victoria, couldn’t compete volume-wise with industrial manufacturers. So instead of going big, he went small. In 1884, he started working on a knife that would be as compact and functional as he could make it. Come 1897, he patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sport Knife. American G.I.s became enamored of the knife during World War II, bringing it back home and incidentally sparking an international interest that drove Victorinox and Swiss Army to become worldwide brands.
Today, under the direction of Karl’s great-grandson, Victorinox applies its values of invention, function, and quality to timepieces, luggage, fashion, and even fragrances. Yet the Swiss Army knife remains Victorinox’s most cherished product. To this day, people still share stories that demonstrate the humble knife’s legendary reputation, from saving lives at the last second to opening tins of pudding presumed lost forever after their tabs broke.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.