Victorinox Seefeld 25” Expandable Suitcase
Victorinox’s luggage pieces uphold the Swiss army knife’s reputation for versatility and durability with carefully chosen materials and meticulous engineering.
- Upright suitcase with 80 mm inline skate wheels
- Compression-molded back panel
- Lightweight and flexible 600-denier filament yarn on main body
- Patented 360° rotating handle turns with push of a button
- Handle locks into natural palm-facing-the-body position
- Expands 2” for additional packing capacity
- Main storage area features hanging zipper pocket
- U-shaped interior zipper compartment
- Top zipper pocket
- Strong, self-healing YKK racquet coil zippers with lockable pulls
- Removable Attach-a-Bag Strap secures an additional bag to front of upright
- Removable ID tag
- Multiple colors available
- Dimensions: 25” (L) x 16.5” (W) x 12” (H)
- Weight: 11.1 lb.
About Victorinox Swiss Army
With the Industrial Revolution roaring around him, Karl Elsener knew that the humble cutlery workshop he founded with his mother, Victoria, couldn’t compete volume-wise with industrial manufacturers. So instead of going big, he went small. In 1884, he started working on a knife that would be as compact and functional as he could make it. Come 1897, he patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sport Knife. American G.I.s became enamored of the knife during World War II, bringing it back home and incidentally sparking an international interest that drove Victorinox and Swiss Army to become worldwide brands.
Today, under the direction of Karl’s great-grandson, Victorinox applies its values of invention, function, and quality to timepieces, luggage, fashion, and even fragrances. Yet the Swiss Army knife remains Victorinox’s most cherished product. To this day, people still share stories that demonstrate the humble knife’s legendary reputation, from saving lives at the last second to opening tins of pudding presumed lost forever after their tabs broke.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.