Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum for Women (1.7 or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: bergamot and green tea
- Heart notes: Sambac jasmine, Centifolia rose, freesia, and Cattleya orchid
- Base notes: Musk and patchouli
- Women’s Eau de parfum fragrance
- Size: 1.7 or 3.4 Fl. oz.
- Flacon: Bottle designed by Fabien Baron to resemble a grenade
- Created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim, and Domitille Berthier
- Introduced in: 2005
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.