Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toilette for Women
Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes
- Oriental perfume with an explosive bouquet of fresh and sweet notes
- Fresh and sweet accords of bergamot and green tea in the top notes
- Floral and opulent heart notes of sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, freesia, and cattleya orchid
- Milky and powdery base notes of musk and patchouli
Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes
- Pink pepper
Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Specifics
- Women’s fragrance
- Size: 1, 1.7, or 3.4fl. oz. spray bottle
- Created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim, Domitille Bertier, and Dominique Ropion
- Bottle designed by Fabien Baron to resemble a grenade
- Introduced in 2005
Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Specifics
- Women’s fragrance
- Size: 3.4fl. oz. spray bottle
- Created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim, and Domitille Bertier
- Introduced in 2007
About Viktor & Rolf
Ultrahip designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren believe “fashion is an antidote to reality, it has the power of transformation and provides a window to a different, magical world.” This belief in fantasy has been apparent since the Dutch wunderkinds’ first Parisian show in 1993, where they upset couture ideals with a series of edgy, reconstructed ball gowns. The inventive designers gather inspiration from seemingly disparate sources—Golden Age portraiture, De Stijl functionalism, and experimental designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Yohji Yamamoto, among others—and weave them into complex architectural pieces that teeter between ready-to-wear and the avant-garde.
In recent years, the duo has moved away from the highly fantastical world of couture into a more mainstream presence. They developed a popular fragrance with L’Oréal and debuted a well-received collection at H&M. Horsting expanded on this when he said, “A fashion show is for an elite and this elite … will look for the new dress … of the season, which is what fashion’s about. But we would like fashion to be about more than that.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.