Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette for Men
- Oriental and warm-spicy men's fragrance
- Nighttime wear
- The masculine equivalent of Viktor & Rolf's famous Flowerbomb
- Designed with opposing accords
- First accord with fiery notes of chili, saffron, leather, tobacco, and vetiver
- Second accord with icy notes of bergamot, grapefruit, elemi, and pink pepper
- Introduced in 2012
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Edgy black-and-silver bottle designed to look like a hand grenade
About Viktor & Rolf
Ultrahip designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren believe “fashion is an antidote to reality, it has the power of transformation and provides a window to a different, magical world." This belief in fantasy has been apparent since the Dutch wunderkinds' first Parisian show in 1993, where they upset couture ideals with a series of edgy, reconstructed ball gowns. The inventive designers gather inspiration from seemingly disparate sources—Golden Age portraiture, De Stijl functionalism, and experimental designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Yohji Yamamoto, among others—and weave them into complex architectural pieces that teeter between ready-to-wear and the avant-garde.
In recent years, the duo has moved away from the highly fantastical world of couture into a more mainstream presence. They developed a popular fragrance with L’Oréal and debuted a well-received collection at H&M. Horsting expanded on this when he said, "A fashion show is for an elite and this elite … will look for the new dress … of the season, which is what fashion's about. But we would like fashion to be about more than that."
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.