Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette for Men
- Oriental-woody and spicy men’s fragrance
- Evening and romantic wear
- Designed as the masculine equivalent of Flowerbomb
- Top notes of zesty bergamot and grapefruit with icy pink pepper and elemi
- Heart notes of incandescent saffron, paprika, and cinnamon
- Base notes of leather, tobacco, and vetiver
- Introduced in 2012
- 3.04 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Sleek black-and-chrome bottle shaped like a hand grenade
About Viktor & Rolf
Ultrahip designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren believe “fashion is an antidote to reality, it has the power of transformation and provides a window to a different, magical world.” This belief in fantasy has been apparent since the Dutch wunderkinds’ first Parisian show in 1993, where they upset couture ideals with a series of edgy, reconstructed ball gowns. The inventive designers gather inspiration from seemingly disparate sources—Golden Age portraiture, De Stijl functionalism, and experimental designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Yohji Yamamoto, among others—and weave them into complex architectural pieces that teeter between ready-to-wear and the avant-garde.
In recent years, the duo has moved away from the highly fantastical world of couture into a more mainstream presence. They developed a popular fragrance with L’Oréal and debuted a well-received collection at H&M. Horsting expanded on this when he said, “A fashion show is for an elite and this elite … will look for the new dress … of the season, which is what fashion’s about. But we would like fashion to be about more than that.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.