Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer (VGP-3000 DBA)
While Vitagoods' digital body analyzer functions as a conventional digital scale, its advanced analysis system divines much more than one's weight. The scale uses bioimpedance analysis, a process that sends a minute electrical current through the body in order to calculate other helpful statistics. These include body-fat percentage, water weight, muscle mass, and the number of appendixes you have. The digital body analyzer's internal memory can track all of this data for up to eight individuals.
- Conventional digital-scale feature
- Bioimpedance analysis estimates body-fat mass
- Calculates body-mass percentage, water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass
- Stores data of up to eight users
- Glass and stainless steel design
- LCD display
- Those with internal electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers, should not use the digital body analyzer
- Weight capacity: 397 lb.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.