Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
- Vitamix blender
- 64oz. container with soft-grip handle
- Spiral-bound Savor cookbook with hundreds of signature recipes and a Getting Started guide
- Let’s Get Started DVD cooking class hosted by executive chef Steve Schimoler
Vitamix Standard Programs Certified Reconditioned Blender
The Vitamix blender can chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, and churn foods, helping home chefs quickly and conveniently create gourmet meals. Its three settings—smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts—function automatically, allowing users to turn their attention to other cooking tasks, such as making a broth or ordering delivery. Its ultra-sensitive variable speed control and pulse features give cooks complete control over the texture and thickness of recipes. For inspiration, users can consult the included Savor cookbook, which provides a wealth of recipes from professional chefs, and the Let’s Get Started DVD cooking class hosted by executive chef Steve Schimoler. After use, the blender can be freshened up with warm water and a drop of soap using variable speed.
- Blender chops, creams, blends, heats, grinds, and churns
- Three settings: smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts
- Automatic functions free users to complete other cooking tasks simultaneously
- Ultra-responsive variable speed control and pulse features for texture control
- Savor cookbook covers everything from raw food to professional chefs’ recipes
- Tamper helps process thick mixtures such as peanut butter and frozen desserts
- Tamper fits securely into the 64oz. container with a collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades
- Quick and easy cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds
- 17-point inspection and multiple quality control inspections ensure reconditioned blenders deliver the same performance and longevity as a new blender
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 8.80”x9.00”x20.25”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, May buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date Does not ship to PO boxes See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 5 year warranty from Vitamix. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?