Bold, playful women’s fragrance combines floral notes with a dessert-like base of amber, caramel, and pralines
Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum for Women
A Gourmet Floral Fragrance
The playful fuchsia ribbon tied to Viva la Juicy’s flacon is representative of the scent itself, which pops with youth and personality thanks to a base comprised of caramel, vanilla, and praline notes. It’s the floral notes–gardenia and jasmine–that keep the scent from becoming too sweet, ensuring the dry down exudes confidence and sophistication.
- Top notes of wild berries and mandarin
- Heart notes of honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine
- Base notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and pralines
“Bright fruits, white flowers, and especially amber essence take the dessert-like notes from sweet to sultry.” - Allure
- Introduced in 2008
- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de parfum fragrance
- Playful bottle with fuchsia ribbon
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.