Waring Pro FS155 Professional Food Slicer
- Model number: FS155
- Ideal for slicing meats, hard cheeses, breads, and firm vegetables
- Adjustable design allows for precise cuts
- Non-absorbent materials allows for easy cleaning
- Condition: new
- Weight: 13.2lb.
- Blade length: 7.5”
- Dimensions: 11.75”x18.25”x11.5”
- Made of solid stainless steel
- Suggested care instructions
Without the aid of Waring, the blender may not have become a popular addition to American kitchens. Sold by singer and bandleader Fred Waring, the first “Waring Blendor” was released in 1937 and was a quick hit. Though production was halted by World War II, after the war ended the blenders were once again popular in homes. They even found use outside the kitchen; Dr. Jonas Salk employed a Waring Blendor as he was creating the polio vaccine. Waring has since expanded well beyond the blender; today, it offers plenty of other kitchen gadgets such as slow cookers, juicers, waffle makers, and toasters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.