Weight Watchers Great Cooking Every Day Cookbook
Take a Look, It’s in a Book
- Recipes for every course and meal from appetizers to dessert
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tips and cooking techniques from the Culinary Institute of America
- Full nutritional information and Weight Watchers points
- Full-color photos
- Roasted vegetable lasagna
- Lemon-ginger grilled chicken
- Caramelized onion and pancetta pizza
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- 250 recipes
- 352 pages
About Weight Watchers
Jean Nidetch needed and wanted to lose weight, but she was frustrated; though the advice she was receiving from the doctor’s office was solid, the manner in which it was being delivered wasn’t, with its lack of encouragement. So, instead, she opened her home to friends, and they discussed losing weight together. It worked; she lost weight, and more and more people were crowding into her home. From this, Weight Watchers was born in the 1960s. The meetings are still a key part of Weight Watchers, but the brand also produces cookbooks, a magazine, its own line of food products, and plenty more. Upholding all the company’s work is the latest scientific research, ensuring that the men and women who turn to it have the tools they need to lose weight safely and effectively.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.