Wenger SwissGear 28” Expandable Spinner Suitcase
Designed for Convenience
- Four spinner wheels glide across airports and train stations
- Telescopic aluminum handle for easy transport
- Soft, padded top and side carry handles for comfortable lifting
- Expands to hold additional luggage for longer trips
- Plenty of space for business and casual attire
- Detachable wet pouch for toiletries and grooming products
- Large mesh zipper pocket for accessories
- Tie-down straps keep luggage secure and help prevent wrinkles
- Made of scuff- and tear-resistant polyester
- Fully lined
- Interior dimensions: 28” (H) x 18” (W) x 9”–10.5” (D)
- Exterior dimensions: 29.5” (H) x 18.5” (W) x 10.5”–12”(D)
- Weight: 9.6lb.
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have their soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives that they source from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks Wenger’s products, a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. As Wenger has expanded beyond the army knife, it’s continued to work with outdoor performance gear such as suitcases, backpacks, kitchen knives, and solar chargers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.