Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Western Digital Elements 2TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished)
This portable external hard drive is a handy spot to hold all of the files that won’t fit on your computer, or to store files you don’t use every day, such as family photographs and the first 7,000 drafts of your thesis. When your regular hard drive isn’t cluttered with extra data, your computer is less likely to freeze, lag, or otherwise get in the way of your work.
Speedy Data Transfer
Don’t wait around all day for a system backup. With USB 3.0 technology, this hard drive can swiftly transfer individual files or entire disk images at more than 10 times the speed of USB 2.0. If your USB 3.0 port isn’t free or you’re saving files from an older device, the drive can hook up to USB 2.0 ports just as easily.
The drive’s all-metal enclosure helps to protect the data inside from getting damaged or disappearing in case of bumps and jostles. The device is also designed to tolerate small shocks that stem from power surges and other circuit disruptions.
Bring It With You Everywhere
The drive is a scant quarter of an inch thick, and barely the size of your palm, which makes it easy to slip into any handbag, briefcase, backpack, or roomy back pocket. Its mere 8oz. heft won’t weigh down your back or shoulder as you carry it along, either, which makes it an ideal constant companion.
- Model number: WDBU6Y0020BBK-NESN
- External hard drive with 2TB capacity
- USB 3.0 connectivity for fast data transfer
- Also compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Free trial of WD SmartWare Pro automatic backup software included
- Formatted NTFS for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Can be reformatted for Mac OS X
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 4.5”x3.25”x0.25”
- Product weight: 8oz.
- 6 month warranty from Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.