- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac
- 2TB or 3TB My Book external hard drive for Mac
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Western Digital My Book USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished)
More than 75 days of video, well over half a million photos, or years’ worth of music: that’s the kind of space these My Book hard drives offer. Their 2TB or 3TB capacities give you plenty of room for data-heavy programs, such as video-editing software, and backups of backups of important files.
Shuttle photo libraries, new music playlists, or backups of important files without a hitch. These hard drives are all equipped with a USB 3.0 interface, which helps transfer files to and from computers at close to three times the speed of the USB 2.0 standard—a two-hour, high-def movie, for example, can be transferred in as little as three minutes.
A spacious hard drive doesn’t just give you more room for file backups and data-heavy files: it also gives you flexibility in how and where you use those files. Since one each is smaller than a textbook, these hard drives can be easily stashed in a briefcase or backpack for use at the office, coffee shop, or on a different laptop.
Built-in File Security
With password protection and hardware encryption, the My Book all but guarantees that your sensitive files stay safe and out of the wrong hands.
- Model numbers:
- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac: WDBEKS0020HBK
- 2TB My Book external hard drive for Mac: WDBYCC0020HBK
- 3TB My Book external hard drive for Mac: WDBYCC0030HBK
- USB 3.0 interface (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Data-transfer rate: up to 5 GB/s in USB 3.0; up to 480 MB/s in USB 2.0
- Formatted HFS+ journaled
- Works out of the box with computers running Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Requires reformatting for Windows OS
- Product dimensions:
- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac: 6.5”x5.3”x1.9”
- 2TB and 3TB My Book external hard drives for Mac: 6.7”x5.5”x1.9”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 6 month warranty from Western Digital
In the box: hard drive, USB cable, AC adapter, and quick-install guide
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.