Wii Fit U with Balance Board and Fit Meter
This Wii Fit U bundle gives Wii U console owners a new way to get in shape at home, providing a wealth of fitness programs and progress trackers to keep exercise plans on course.
Wii Fit U Software
Whether exercisers are in the mood to dance, walk, or flow through a series of yoga poses, Wii Fit U helps them make the most of their workout. Programmed aerobic routines and other sessions help users sweat away pounds, and convenient graphs and progress logs measure their ongoing efforts. The program’s reports and advice can be viewed on the Wii U’s GamePad rather than a TV screen for added privacy.
The Fit Meter clips to belt loops and waistbands to keep track of distance traveled and calories burned, saving users the trouble of hiring a fitness scribe to tally their daily steps. The Fit Meter syncs up with the Wii U console when walkers or joggers return home, letting them check their progress toward walking or altitude challenges posed by the software.
An included Balance Board allows the system to monitor users’ yoga poses and movements, as well as weighing bodies to measure progress toward weight-loss goals.
- Set of fitness software, Balance Board, and Fit Meter designed to keep workout regimens on track
- Fit Meter records calories burned, steps taken, and elevation changes
- Wii Fit U program lets users create exercise routines built around strength or balance
- Programs built around yoga, aerobics, or dance courses at varying levels of difficulty
- Take on walking challenges or altitude goals
- Meter syncs data to in-game profile to let players review progress
- Compare results with friends in online gym communities or the Miiverse
- View your own fitness profile privately by using the screen on the Wii U’s GamePad
- Watch and adjust your own form using the GamePad’s built-in camera
- Condition: new
- Three-month warranty from Nintendo
- Bundle dimensions: 20.47”x13.27”x3.27”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.