Wilson Staff Golf Hats
- Look smart and keep the sun out of your eyes with these golf hats
- Engineer cap in a painter hat design
- Tour cap crafted in A-flex construction
- Embroidery on front and sides with Wilson Staff name and logo
- Stretchy fit lets caps fit a range of hat sizes
- Made of cotton-polyester blend
You can’t watch an NFL game without seeing an item made by Wilson Sporting Goods. That’s because every football used during those games is Wilson’s “The Duke,” named for longtime New York Giants co-owner Wellington Mara. But Wilson’s reach goes far beyond football; over its century of existence, Wilson, which started as a humble subsidiary of a Chicago meat company, has also branched into apparel and equipment for virtually any sport you can think of, from tennis to basketball to Calvinball. Along the way, it’s garnered plenty of acclaim, with top competitors such as Serena Williams, Roger Federer, and Derrick Rose singing the praise of Wilson’s equipment.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.