After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Get ready for summer fun with this special selection of 15 premium international wines. Enjoy award-winning wines like ripe and fruity, cookout-ready 2015 Geja’s Big Bold Red; and zesty 2016 Moon Crest Sauvignon Blanc—the white wine you want in your picnic basket. All you have to do is choose reds, whites, or a mixed-pack, and we’ll ship these wines right to you.
Featured wines include:
- 2014 Cala de Poeti Rosso: fruity, dry Tuscan red with hints of cherries and blackberries. Pairs well with flavorful foods such as grilled red meat and lasagna.
- 2014 Snickerdoodle Chardonnay: crisp and refreshing California wine with flavors of green apple, nectarine, and melon. 90-point Gold Medal in the 2016 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition.
- 2015 Cachil Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon: medium-bodied red with hints of raspberry, currant, and cocoa. From the Colchagua Valley, that was named Wine Region of the Year in 2005 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
- Gold Medal-winning 2015 Black Fox Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, a complex, easy-drinking California red with flavors of currant and black cherry
- Uncork 2015 Geja’s Big Bold Red and you’ll see that the name says it all—this Gold Medal-winning California favorite bursts with ripe fruit flavors
- Rich, Gold Medal-winning 2013 Fair Oaks Zinfandel, a California red that’s packed with jammy berry flavors
- Gold Medal-winning Bertoli Rosso, a central Italian red that rewards with up-front flavors of raspberry and strawberry
- Dry and lightly creamy 2016 Trebuchet Chardonnay, a South African award-winner with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple
- Gold Medal-winning Cantus Vino Bianco, a fresh and dry Italian white with delicious notes of green apple, melon and lemon zest
- Live your life to the fullest with 2016 Vivre Sa Vie Vin Blanc, a harmonious—and award-winning—blend of zesty French Sauvignon Blanc and fruity Loin de l’Oeil
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 840 awards since 2015.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren’t 100% delighted by the vinos they’ve selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even “So, you doing anything fun this weekend?” Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe’s top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers’ front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff’s legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days from purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Tax and $34.95 shipping not included. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.