After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Four bottles of French Wine from two renowned winemakers ($149.90 value)
- Ships within 3–5 days of redemption
- Includes shipping ($14.95 value) and a deluxe ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew ($14.99 value)
Bernard Magrez owns four Grand Cru Classé Châteaux in his native Bordeaux, where he produces wines that are sought by connoisseurs around the world. For more than century, the Georges Vigouroux family has passed a love of wine from generation to generation, building a reputation as one of the finest producers in France. The French Winemakers’ Selections is an opportunity to indulge in two bottles each from both of these legends of French winemaking.
The French Winemakers’ Selection package includes:
- 2015 Cepage Cabernet Sauvignon: ruby red with aromas of red and black fruit with notes of spice, made made from grapes grown using sustainable viticulture in France’s Languedoc wine region
- 2015 Voluptueux White Blend: a fresh and crisp blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Colombard wines, well balanced with aromatic notes of citrus and exotic fruits
- 2014 L’Aurore En Gascogne White Blend: made from 80% Colombard and 20% Sauvignon Blanc, combining fresh floral aromas and a lively citrus feel
- Pretium Malbec Chahors: made from 100% Malbec grapes with summery notes of red and black fruits like raspberry, black currant, and blackberry from southwest France’s Cahors region
- Shipping and an ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew
Find out by exploring red and white varietals with Groupon's fun, interactive wine guide—no wine expertise required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 3 months from purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.