Wine-lovers can enjoy a 15-pack of full-bodied red blends from the vineyards of France, Spain, California, and South Africa
15 Bottles of International Red Blends
For less than $5 per bottle, wine-lovers can enjoy 15 carefully selected bottles of red wine from around the world. Blended wines, made from two or more types of grape, allow winemakers to create their own perfect wine by adding grapes to construct a subtle, custom-made flavor profile. This 15-pack lets customers drink a winemaker’s wildest dream with delicious blends from the vineyards of Italy, California, and Spain. From an Italian selection that balances dry Raboso grapes with fruity Merlot to create a delicate ruby red wine, to a succulent California selection that marries a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Syrah with notes of black cherry and plum, the entire collection is sure to please.
Selections include wines such as:
- 2017 Spencer Family Vineyard Cask One Red Blend: Black fruit aromas reveal cherries and plums, joining with delicate vanilla and mocha. Silver Medal, 2018 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Freschello Max Cuvée Ross: An award-winning blend showcases hints of black tea and dried figs for a refreshing taste. Silver Medal, 2018 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2017 La Fea Selección Especial Tinto Rojo: Gold medalist and classic Old World red blend presents aromatic notes of fennel, violet, raspberry, and black cherry. 40% Tempranillo, 40% Garnacha, 20% Syrah. 93-Point Gold Medal, 2018 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2017 Contenda Red Blend: Velvet-textured red blend brings fruit-forward flavors to the palette with blackberry, pepper, plum, and spice. Silver Medal, 2018 International Women’s Wine Competition
- 2017 Marqués del Turia Bobal-Shiraz: A step beyond Malbec, Bobal-Shiraz presents bold fruit flavors in a dark purple wine, complete with a spiced blackberry finish.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 840 awards since 2015.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren’t 100% delighted by the vinos they’ve selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even “So, you doing anything fun this weekend?” Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe’s top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers’ front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff’s legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days from purchase. Amount paid never expires. Ships only to select states. Void where prohibited by law. Tax and $29.95 shipping not included. Limit 1 per order. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Online redemption only. Limit 5 per person. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.