Bell + Howell Pure Wireless Bluetooth Earbud Headphones
Look Ma, No Wires
- Pods fit directly into your ear
- Removable earhooks help the pods stay in place
- No wires to connect them to each other or your device
- Works via Bluetooth
- Crisp, clear bass with little distortion
- Sound isolation
- Self-charging recharging case
- Allows you to charge up earbuds without plugging into an electrical or USB outlet
Good to Know
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth range: 33ft.
- Battery life: 12 hours of standby
- Comes with 3 sizes of silicone ear tips for comfortable, custom fit
About Bell + Howell
Very few companies get an Academy Award. For one thing, the critics are routinely biased against a corporation’s acting skills. What Bell + Howell had, however, was technical knowhow. In the early days of movies, flickering was a constant problem, and there were few standardized elements in filming, making movie showings tough if a cinema didn’t have the right equipment. But Bell + Howell, formed by two projectionists, introduced the standard 35mm film size and made equipment centered around it. The motion picture industry followed suit, and movies soared to new heights in the ensuing decades. In gratitude, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences granted the company an honorary Oscar in 1951. The company has since moved on from the moviemaking business, but the brand name can be found on many products, especially digital cameras and accessories.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.