Wohler Wolfgang Men’s Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: ion-plated base metal
- Case-back material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 46 mm (W) x 14 mm (H)
- Bezel color: white, gray, or black
- Bracelet material: silicone-coated, ion-plated base metal
- Bracelet dimensions: 6.5” (L) x 24 mm (W)
- Clasp type: stainless steel fold-over clasp with pushbutton
- Unidirectional bezel
- Date window
- Water resistance to 50 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 6.5” (L) x 46 mm (W) x 14 mm (H)
- 1 year warranty from Bonheur West
As a company, Wöhler only dates back to 2006, but the name and idea is much older. Inspired by Friedrich Wöhler, a pioneering 19th century chemist who was the first to isolate elements—titanium, tungsten, and beryllium, a key component of high-quality ceramics—that are now essential to the watchmaker’s toolkit. In tribute to the scientist’s groundbreaking discoveries, Wöhler uses these and other precious materials to forge intricate timepieces that are known for their classic designs and dependable mechanical and automatic movements.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.