- Cooker base
- Reversible grill/griddle cooking plate
- Glass lid
- Drip tray
- Plastic scraper
- User’s manual with cooking chart and 16 recipes
Wolfgang Puck 5-in-1 Grill, Bake and Cook Center with Lid
- Model number: BRGGS3000
- 5-in-1 cooking center
- Reversible cooking plate serves as a grill on one side and a griddle or skillet on the other
- Can grill meats, sausages, or chicken on one side and be flipped to create a one-pot meal
- High sides and tempered glass lid allows to sauté, cook, and bake
- Great for baking brownies or making pancakes
- Whitford Xylan non-stick coating for easy clean-up and reliable food release
- Adjustable temperature control
- Heats up to 450º F
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Removable drip tray drains away excess grease and fat
- Overall: approximately 21.25” (L) x 16.12” (W) x 7.5” (H )
- Grill surface: approximately 12.5” (L) x 12.75” (W )
- Griddle/skillet surface: approximately 11” (L) x 12.5” (W)
- Volume capacity of the griddle/skillet: 3 qts.
- Power source: plugs into a standard household outlet
- Wattage: 1700W
- Care instructions
- Cooking plate and glass lid: dishwasher safe
- Drip tray, base, and scraper - hand wash only
About Wolfgang Puck
Cooking is in Wolfgang Puck’s blood. His mother worked as a chef in his Austrian hometown, and young Wolfgang watched as she crafted all kinds of dishes. By age 14, he was on his way to following more than just her recipes. After learning the trade in famous restaurants across Europe, Puck arrived in Los Angeles in 1975, quickly cementing a reputation at Ma Maison in West Hollywood as a chef who intimately understood his adopted California cuisine.
In 1982, Puck decided to strike out on his own, soon opening the legendary Spago in West Hollywood, Postrio in San Francisco, and a veritable empire of restaurants and fast-casual eateries spanning the United States. Now, decades later, Wolfgang continues to represent innovation throughout the culinary sphere—a unique level of expertise that finds its way into Puck’s line of cookware, frozen foods, and kitchen appliances.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.