Wolfgang Puck Digital Flash Fryer with Automatic Oil Drain (3.5 L)
- Large-capacity deep fryer for preparing French fries, fried chicken, or other dishes
- Features main fryer housing
- Detachable oil storage box
- Lid with viewing window and permanent filter allows controlling temperature and time settings
- Electronic control with timer and adjustable thermostat
- Wire basket with folding handle for safe and easy use
- Magnetic breakaway power cord
- Comes with a use and care manual with 16 recipes
- Power source: wall outlet
- Wattage: 1700 watts
- Capacity: 3.5 l
- Material: brushed stainless steel and plastic
- Wipe control panel with the heating element, deep fryer housing and power cord with a damp cloth (do not immerse any of these pieces in water) Lid, oil pot, oil container and oil container lid should be hand washed. Fry basket and basket handle are dishwasher safe.
- Product dimensions: 10.5”x16”x13”
About Wolfgang Puck
Cooking is in Wolfgang Puck’s blood. His mother worked as a chef in his Austrian hometown, and young Wolfgang watched as she crafted all kinds of dishes. By age 14, he was on his way to following more than just her recipes. After learning the trade in famous restaurants across Europe, Puck arrived in Los Angeles in 1975, quickly cementing a reputation at Ma Maison in West Hollywood as a chef who intimately understood his adopted California cuisine.
In 1982, Puck decided to strike out on his own, soon opening the legendary Spago in West Hollywood, Postrio in San Francisco, and a veritable empire of restaurants and fast-casual eateries spanning the United States. Now, decades later, Wolfgang continues to represent innovation throughout the culinary sphere—a unique level of expertise that finds its way into Puck’s line of cookware, frozen foods, and kitchen appliances.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.