- Mixing bowl with lid (7.25qt)
- Mixing bowl with lid (4.75qt)
- Mixing bowl with lid (3qt)
- Mixing bowl with lid (1.5qt)
- Use and care manual
Wolfgang Puck Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set (8-Piece)
- Four versatile sizes
- Interior measuring marks for precise cooking
- Wide pouring rims
- Matching plastic lids that can double as storage
- Silicone bases keep the bowls in place
Dimensions and Weight
- 7.25qt bowl: 12.25”x5.75; 6lb.
- 4.75qt bowl: 10.75”x5”; 6lb.
- 3qt bowl: 9 1/8”x4.75”; 6lb.
- 1.5qt bowl: 7.5”x3.75”; 6lb.
Materials and Care:
- Bowls: stainless steel and silicone
- Lids: plastic
- Use and care:
- Oven-safe up to 400°F
- Do not microwave
- Broiler- or stove top-safe
- Freezer- and refrigerator-safe
- Hand wash recommended
About Wolfgang Puck
Cooking is in Wolfgang Puck’s blood. His mother worked as a chef in his Austrian hometown, and young Wolfgang watched as she crafted all kinds of dishes. By age 14, he was on his way to following more than just her recipes. After learning the trade in famous restaurants across Europe, Puck arrived in Los Angeles in 1975, quickly cementing a reputation at Ma Maison in West Hollywood as a chef who intimately understood his adopted California cuisine.
In 1982, Puck decided to strike out on his own, soon opening the legendary Spago in West Hollywood, Postrio in San Francisco, and a veritable empire of restaurants and fast-casual eateries spanning the United States. Now, decades later, Wolfgang continues to represent innovation throughout the culinary sphere—a unique level of expertise that finds its way into Puck’s line of cookware, frozen foods, and kitchen appliances.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.