Women’s Champion Jacket
This athletic-style jacket’s mid-weight french-terry fabric makes it wearable all year long—it can be thrown on to ward off goosebumps during chilly spring or fall days, or worn around the home or office in summer or winter when the AC is cranked up too high or the heat isn’t on yet.
- Zip-front jacket with raglan-sleeve styling
- Handy on-seam front pockets
- Flattering front seaming
- Stylish back yoke and ruching
- Stretch rib waistband and cuffs
- Funnel neck with drawcord for extra warmth
- Embroidered C logo
- Tag-free style so necks aren’t poked
- Machine washable
- Body material: 96% cotton, 4% spandex
- Rib-trim material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Click here for a sizing chart
When Champion started production of athletic apparel in 1919, the genre was very new. Like a first date conversation, workout clothes were largely improvised—often with uncomfortable results. Still, Champion’s design team toiled away until they perfected athletic wear that was as considered as it was comfortable, such as a sweatshirt with a hood and fleece lining for outdoor workouts. Today, their commitment to smart workout apparel remains strong: customers can shop based on technology. Vapor technology, for instance, dries rapidly, and Power Flex fabric stretches to accommodate cartwheel marathons.