Wonderworld Eco-Friendly Mini Toy Vehicles
- Make great gifts for ages 18 months and older
- Inspire creativity with every interaction; classic toys designed to help develop a range of skills
- Mini vehicles come equipped with a stationary toy driver and have real rubber tires
- Especially useful in developing and honing hand-eye coordination
- Withstand rough play thanks to their durable construction
- Eco-friendly materials: Rubberwood; strictly non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers; and Formaldehyde-free glue
- Perfectly-sized for little hands
- Packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper
- Made in Thailand
Wonderworld launched in 1985 with a singular goal: creating well-designed wooden toys. The company’s commitment to wood came from a few ideas. For starters, wood is durable and resilient in the face of frequent play. However, designers also took note of a trend toward plastic and metal toys, some of which contained toxic components. Compared to traditional wooden toys, these modern counterparts also didn’t cater as well to creative development. For these reasons, the brand has remained true to its wood-promoting origins, using eco-friendly rubber wood and planting one tree for each one they harvest. To ensure the toys foster healthy development and imaginative play, each prototype undergoes rigorous testing by a team of discerning tykes who are looking to build their résumés in time for preschool.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.