- 1943 steel Lincoln penny
- 1942-1945 silver Jefferson nickel
- 1944-1946 shell case Lincoln penny
World War II Coin Collection
Vintage Wartime Currency
- Antique emergency coins struck by the U.S Mint during World War II
- To conserve copper and nickel for war efforts, these coins were made from materials such as steel and silver
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Product dimensions: 3.5”x0.2”x5.5”
- Weight: 1.5oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.