Younger Next Year
The New York Times bestselling Younger Next Year series provides aging readers all the tips they'll need to turn back their biological clock. Using science—cell physiology, evolutionary biology, psychiatry—the books put forth a series of rules that encourage not only a healthier lifestyle, but a sustainable one that won't become undone by ingesting a single Twinkie. Co-written by experts in their fields, the books keep readers on their toes by shifting perspectives, but maintaining a breezy tone.
Younger Next Year and Younger Next Year for Women
- Claims to put off 70% of normal aging problems
- "Harry's Rules" based on cell physiology and evolutionary biology
- Sustainable tips for leading a healthier life
- Women's edition covers menopause and post-menopause
- Women's edition also includes information on osteoporosis and cardiac disease
- Softcover; 330 pages (Younger Next Year) or 380 pages (Younger Next Year for Women
- By Chris Crowley and Dr. Henry S. Lodge
Thinner This Year
- No nonsense, no shortcuts approach
- Co-written with nutrition and fitness expert
- Sustainable approach; keep the weight off
- Runs down 25 "sacred exercises"
- Critically acclaimed by USA Today and Wall Street Journal
- Softcover, 384 pages
- By Chris Crowley and Jen Sacheck, PhD
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?