- $7 for a one-year, 5-issue subscription to The Bark ($15 list price)
- $10 for a two-year, 10-issue subscription to The Bark ($25 list price)
- Free shipping
A magazine about canine culture, The Bark melds readable articles about animal behavior and health with the pooch-related ponderings of writers including Ann Patchett and Pulitzer Prize–winning poet Mary Oliver. Subscribers who read the current issue aloud to their bibliophilic bichon frisé can absorb an article by Julie Hecht on just how much dogs can understand human speech, or they can peruse a profile on pending legislation geared toward making pet medication more affordable.
- Covers all areas of canine life
- Behavior, training, and health pieces
- Journalistic and creative articles
- Writing from famous authors
- Published five times per year
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.