Zmodo 4-Channel 960H DVR
Connect up to four high-resolution cameras to keep track of comings and goings at home or at the office, and check in with the mobile app so you can stay alert on the go.
On-the-Go Mobile Access
After connecting the DVR to cameras and a WiFi router (not included), download the Zsight app so you can check in from your smartphone or tablet. Just scan the QR code on your DVR for instant setup and a personal user account. Zsight also has a dynamic playback feature, so if your little one does something adorable at home, you can watch it over and over again.
Up to four high-resolution surveillance cameras will help you keep an eye on exactly what’s going on at home or at the office. Zoom in on details whether you’re looking at live footage or playing back recorded video, and hook the DVR up to a widescreen monitor to get a better view without distortion.
Stay alert to suspicious activity with the DVR’s built-in motion detector. If something happens, it sends emails and push notifications to your mobile device so you can review snapshots and live footage.
- App compatibility: iOS 6+, Android 2.3+
- Recording resolution: 960H (960x480) at 30fps
- Playback functions: fast-forward, rewind, slow play, digital zoom
- Recording modes: normal, intelligent, motion detection, external alarm trigger
- Video input: 4-channel analog BNC
- Audio input: 4-channel RCA and 3.5mm microphone
- Video output: HDMI, VGA, and CVBS
- Audio output: BNC
- Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 RS-485 serial, 1 RJ-45
- Hard drive: no
- Reset button: yes
- Power supply: DC12V, 3A
- Power consumption: <12W
- Operating temperature: 32°F~122°F
- Number of languages: 11
- Product dimensions: 9.1”x11.4”x1.7”
- Weight: 2.38lb.
- Condition: new
- 2 year warranty from Zmodo
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.