When Boomer the dinosaur emerges from his box, kids have a challenge on their hands: they must tame and befriend the artificially intelligent creature. As Boomer zooms around, perfectly balanced on his wheeled feet, he uses his dino senses to detect when kids are nearby. The dinosaur slowly bonds with humans, but he has feelings, too; he gets mad if you pull his tail and shows it by chomping, roaring, and performing spoken word poetry in front of all the stuffed animals. Otherwise, the dinosaur gradually learns to trust his human pals while he entertains them with antics and bodily functions.
- Befriend a T-rex named Boomer
- Life-like dinosaur movements and sounds
- Zooms on two wheels with True Balance Technology
- Boomer detects when kids are nearby and interacting with him
- Use hands or included controller to build your friendship
- Boomer gets angry, chomps, roars, spins, burps, and farts
- Roams freely throughout the house
- For ages 5 and up
- Small parts may present a choking hazard for kids younger than 3
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Charges via USB
- Dimensions: 14”x8”x9”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90-day warranty from date of purchase from Spin Master Customer Care. How is the strike-through price determined?