ZTE SPRO2 Wireless WiFi LED Smart Home Theater Projector 720*1280 200Lumens
This portable projector lets you take photos, video, and other displays from your Android smartphone and shine it directly on the nearest screen or blank wall. It’s an especially handy device for businesspeople as they hop between conference rooms to make presentations, and it’s also useful at home when you’d like to host a movie night or show off recent vacation photos.
Optimized for Androids
This particular projector is designed to sync with Android smartphones on the Verizon network. This connectivity means the projector can show off just about anything that’s on your phone, such as a photo slideshow, and it lets the device download apps from the Google Play store.
No cords, wires, or other unsightly tethers are required to connect the projector with a smartphone, so presenters are free to pace around the room, walk up to the projection to point, and otherwise move around the room with their phones safe in hand.
A Mobile WiFi Network
The projector doubles as a wireless hotspot, so nearby computers, tablets, and phones can hop aboard to quickly surf the web. The hotspot can support up to 10 devices at once, which is enough to keep entire families and small offices plugged in.
- Portable projector
- Syncs wirelessly with Verizon Android phones
- 5” touchscreen
- 14”–120” projected display
- Built-in hotspot with support for 10 devices
- Download apps via Google Play
- Qualcomm 800 2GHz quad-core processor
- 200-lumen lamp with up to 20,000-hour life
- Supports up to 2.5 hours of projection on a single charge
- Can act as a hotspot for up to 16 hours on a single charge
- Bluetooth v4.0
- HDMI and USB ports
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 5.3”x5.2”x1.2”
- See full specifications here