Afghan restaurant offers a variety of dishes, including chicken, steak, and lamb kabobs, chicken korma, and Quabuli Palaw
About Ghazni Afghan Kabobs
Ghazni Afghan Kabobs is a small restaurant serving traditional Afghan dishes. Here are some of their best-sellers:
- For Starters: patrons may try Bolani, a thin turnover with a potato or leek filling, or Mantu, ground beef dumplings topped with lentils and yogurt sauce
- Kabobs: these skewers, all made from halal meat, come with a side of rice, salad, and bread. Customers may choose from steak, chicken, lamb, or fish kabobs.
- Main Entree for meat-eaters, chefs recommend an Afghan-style chicken curry with a tomato-and-onion sauce; for vegetarians, meat can be replaced with a mix of vegetables.
The Fine Print
Ghazni Afghan Kabobs
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $15 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.