All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 14, 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2014
Reviewed May 24, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $13 for Haunted Pub Tour for one ($20 value)
- $25 for Haunted Pub Tour for two ($40 value)
- $40 for Haunted Pub Tour for four ($80 value)
- $5 for Dead Walk Tour for one person aged 6-12 years old ($10 value)
- $9 for Dead Walk Tour for one person aged 13 years or older ($16 value)
- $78 for Pub Hearse Ride for two ($130 value)
- $129 for Pub Hearse Ride for four ($260 value)
Haunted Pub Tour takes place on Friday and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m., the Dead Walk Tour takes place on Friday and Saturday at 8:15 p.m., and Pub Hearse Rides take place on Friday and Saturday at 6 and 9 :30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per customer per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 20 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Guests arriving intoxicated or disrupting the tour will be asked to come back an other day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GhoSt Augustine
GhoSt Augustine’s motto is carpe noctum—seize the night. You can do just that on one of the company’s nighttime haunted tours. Groups hear spooky tales about local hauntings from a guide as they visit spirit-laden pubs and foreboding cemeteries. Along the way, guides demonstrate the use of specter-detecting EMF meters as well as full-spectrum video cameras and loud pots and pans to scare away raccoon spirits. GhoSt Augustine can also arrange late night paranormal investigations and overnights in haunted places.