Choose from Three Options
$35 for a night out for two (up to $68 value)
- Admission for two (up to $40 value)
- Two drink passes ($28 value)
$65 for a night out for four (up to $136 value)
- Admission for four (up to $80 value)
- Four drink passes ($56 value)
$399 for a VIP night for up to eight guests (up to $770 total value)
* VIP table for up to eight guests (up to $185 value) * One bottle plus mixers and four Monster energy drinks (up to $425 value) * Complimentary Palms hat or T-shirt for each guest (up to $160 value)
GhostBar at Palms Casino Resort
There is something very surreal about GhostBar. It's not clear if it's the result of the decor, which makes you feel as if you're in a black-and-white movie, or of the location, which makes you feel as if you're hovering over all of Las Vegas. But it's hard to feel like you're existing in reality when you're there.
At the bar that sprawls across the 55th floor of the Palms Casino's Ivory Tower, guests sip cocktails while lounging on long black benches or chatting in intimate booths. Above, Murano-glass chandeliers softly illuminate the sleek black, white, and fuchsia space, which pulses with energy when the DJ starts spinning.
Perhaps the main draw, though, is GhostBar's impressive views. It boasts 14-foot floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the twinkling Vegas Strip and night sky. It also has an outdoor patio with clear glass railings, which contribute to the dreamy feel of the sophisticated club. GhostBar is also the recipient of the TripAdvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence.