A cheese pizza is a blank canvas just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Giacomo’s Wood Fired Pizza & Trattoria in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $55.90 total value), which includes:
- Two entrees or one large pizza (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (a $6 value each)<p>
- For $39, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $111.80 total value), which includes:
- Four entrees or two large pizzas (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $6 value each)
The chefs at Giacomo’s Wood Fired Pizza and Trattoria channel Southern Italian culinary traditions to conjure a menu of Old World pasta and pizza dishes. Smoky disks cradling mozzarella and italian plum tomatoes emerge from the imported brick oven as 1 of 16 specialty pizzas including the Pugliese, which merges broccoli rabe, sausage, and grated parmesan. Diners can twirl fork tines around the linguine ribbons lacing the spicy shrimp fra diavolo, or unearth the meaty strata of the lasagna bolognese for layered meals bested only by noshing on piles of candy-coated textbooks. Glasses of wine stand guard to swoop in and wash down savory flavors.