All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 9, 2015
Reviewed June 7, 2015
Reviewed May 15, 2015
What You'll Get
The standards for authentic Italian cooking are strict: Neapolitan pizzas must be no more than 14 inches in diameter, olive oil must be extra virgin, and it must all be eaten with your mouth. Bite into authentic Italian with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
$23 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $48.85 total value)
- One order of bruschetta, garlic bread, or pizza bread
- Two entrees that include soup or salad: choose from eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, shrimp al limone, or any pasta excluding Linguini di Mare
- Two glasses of red or white house wine
$45 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $97.70 total value)
- Two orders of bruschetta, garlic bread, or pizza bread
- Four entrees that include soup or salad: choose from eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, shrimp al limone, or any pasta excluding Linguini di Mare
- Four glasses of red or white house wine
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Dine-in only. Valid appetizers are bruschetta, garlic bread, and pizza bread; valid entrees are eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, shrimp al limone, and any pasta excluding Linguini di Mare; valid for red or white house wine. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gianni's Ristorante & Pizzeria
For nearly a decade, the Pecoraro family has worked to keep the plates of Franklin Park citizens full. At Gianni's Ristorante & Pizzeria, their chefs prepare rustic Italian dishes from fresh ingredients, such as farfalle tossed with spring vegetables and linguine topped with shrimp or clams. They also prepare veal and chicken parmigiana style, Pompeii style with eggplant, and piccata style with lemon-wine sauce, and they whip up seafood entrees such as shrimp in a brandy-cream sauce and grilled swordfish. The oven gently toasts an array of thin-crust, stuffed-crust, and thick pan pizzas to shades of golden brown unattainable with most tanning beds.