The standards for authentic Italian cooking are strict: Neapolitan pizzas must be no more than 14 inches in diameter, olive oil must be extra virgin, and it must all be eaten with your mouth. Bite into authentic Italian with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
$23 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $48.85 total value)
- One order of bruschetta, garlic bread, or pizza bread
- Two entrees that include soup or salad: choose from eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, shrimp al limone, or any pasta excluding Linguini di Mare
- Two glasses of red or white house wine
$45 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $97.70 total value)
- Two orders of bruschetta, garlic bread, or pizza bread
- Four entrees that include soup or salad: choose from eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, shrimp al limone, or any pasta excluding Linguini di Mare
- Four glasses of red or white house wine
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Gianni's Ristorante & Pizzeria
For nearly a decade, the Pecoraro family has worked to keep the plates of Franklin Park citizens full. At Gianni's Ristorante & Pizzeria, their chefs prepare rustic Italian dishes from fresh ingredients, such as farfalle tossed with spring vegetables and linguine topped with shrimp or clams. They also prepare veal and chicken parmigiana style, Pompeii style with eggplant, and piccata style with lemon-wine sauce, and they whip up seafood entrees such as shrimp in a brandy-cream sauce and grilled swordfish. The oven gently toasts an array of thin-crust, stuffed-crust, and thick pan pizzas to shades of golden brown unattainable with most tanning beds.