What You Get
$69 for dinner for two ($100 value)
- One bottle of chef’s-choice wine, red or white ($40.15 value)
- One shared appetizer ($13.95 value)
- Two entrees ($45.90 value)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Roman god Janus—Giano, in Italian—has two faces, one looking to the past and one to the future. Giano the restaurant situates itself somewhere in the center, in a timeless present saturated with the long tradition of Italian cooking. Chefs respect that tradition by importing many of their ingredients from Italy, and using time-honored techniques to make others from scratch.
Imported or Homemade?
- Meatballs made from grass-fed beef: Homemade
- The insalata caprese's mozzarella di bufala: Imported
- The coffee gelato served with layered wafer cookies and a ricotta, cinnamon, and coffee foam: Homemade
- Majority of the bottles on the wine list: Imported from Italy
- Every single piece of pasta, such as the tagliatelle served with speck, mushrooms, and cream: Homemade
A Peek Inside
It’s easy to lose track of time inside Giano’s long, low-lit dining room. Instead of windows, there are dozens of little nooks cut into exposed-brick walls, each bearing a small candle. Their warm light flickers across ceilings made from varnished wooden planks, partitions made from velour ropes, and bookshelves tucked between the wine racks.
95% of 20 customers recommend
“Food was delicious! The service, music, and overall atmosphere were a perfect addition for a date night!”
“This place is so friendly and always welcoming we were thrilled there was a groupon. We tried the steak and lamb this time they were ok we normally stick to their...”
“This place is so friendly and always welcoming we were thrilled there was a groupon. We tried the steak and lamb this time they were ok we normally stick to their home made pasta. The Lasagna is incredible and their special asparagus appetizer is very good too!”
“The service was good and everything we ordered was spectacular.”