Paintball soft uses light paintball equipment so that players can enjoy the low-impact format of a popular strategy game
What You'll Get
- Entry includes:
- Paintball marker
- Initial air
- 200 paintballs
- Valid days and times: Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Age restrictions: Must be 10 or older.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase all day air, a paintball mask rental or purchase may be required. Parks are field paint only, no outside paint allowed and paintballs must be purchased at the park. Only valid at SC Village location. Option only valid Sunday. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SC Village
Giant Paintball's four locations spider across Southern California, causing flickering rainbows of color that splatter players failing to find cover. In Bellflower, players in a 23-acre universe populated with authentic movie sets from the likes of Starship Troopers and Godzilla. In Chino, camouflaged paintballers trek through 25 fields of jungle and desert landscape, popping off rounds from behind mesh-covered tanks and army-green helicopters. The wide-open battle zones in Castaic, meanwhile, challenges competitors' long-distance sharpshooting as they navigate gigantic wooden spindles and wooden forts.
At each of Giant Paintball's sprawling venues, teams rent gear such as Tippmann guns and buy battle-proven equipment at their pro shops. Players can also engage in airsoft matches—a game that uses plastic BBs instead of paintballs. Rock climbing, BMX racing, indoor soccer, a two-story arcade, a restaurant, and other athletic diversions can also be found at Hollywood Sports enormous entertainment complex.
The arena has been visited by celebrities such as Dan Bilzerian, Kobe Bryant, Justin Bieber, Anderson Silva, Reggie Bush, DIPLO, Rae Sremmurd, DJ SKEE, Brody Jenner, Travis Barker, Channing Tatum, Meek Mill, Nicole Scherzinger, Paul George, Mike Posner, and Matt Barnes. See the pictures.