During the festival, more than 60+ breweries will be showcasing their craft beers and ciders alongside food trucks and live music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission on Saturday or Sunday to Whistler Village Beer Festival
- What’s included:
- Official WVBF sampling mug
- 5 beer tokens, valid Saturday only
- Gates-only access on Sunday
- Access to live music, food vendors, and exhibitors, including 60 breweries offering 120+ beer varieties
- Must be 19 or older
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, September 14, 12 noon – 5 p.m
- Sunday, September 15, 12 noon – 5 p.m.
Whistler Village Beer Festival
- Where it is: at the beautiful Whistler Olympic Plaza, under the breathtaking Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
- What you’ll sample: with over 60+ craft breweries in attendance, guests will be able to try over 120+ beers and ciders
- What you’ll hear: throughout the festival, live musicians and DJs will fill the air with high-energy jams
New for 2019, the festival that started it all, Whistler Village Beer Festival, will be expanding to seven-days of beer-fuelled fun September 9 – 15, 2019, in celebration of its 7th anniversary! Signature events such as Craft Cultures, Sip & Stretch, Axes & Ales, and Master Crafters will be returning with new fun themes and other events such as Tap Takeovers, food and beer pairings, and more! The Main Event will be on September 14th and 15th at Whistler Olympic Plaza and feature 60 breweries with over 120 beers and ciders. Our 2019 community partner is AWARE Whistler.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 19 or older. Customer will present voucher with Showpass barcode for entry to event. Must present 2 valid pieces of ID at the gates. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.