All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for $40 worth of Sicilian cuisine for two or more
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Not Valid for Happy Hour Specials. Excludes Sunday family-style dinner, Holidays, St. Joseph's Day Table, and Local Restaurant Week. Valid for Dine-in or Carry-out.Cannot be combined with any other offers, specials or promotions. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gigi's Cucina Povera
Gigis’s Cucina Povera abides by a simple philosophy: use fresh, local ingredients to make Sicilian comfort food. As owner, chef, and author of The Saint Joseph's Day Table Cookbook, Mary Ann Giordano is dedicated to preserving her family's culinary traditions with a menu that serves healthy dining options and gluten-free dishes. The meals are complemented by a wine list that includes Italian and Sicilian offerings and a drink menu that features classic cocktails such as the Godfather, Bellini, Aperol Spritz, and Negroni. Chef Giordano has also created a warm and inviting atmosphere throughout the restaurant to reflect her heritage and commitment to the neighborhood. Diners can view a local artist's mural and family paintings or enjoy drinks and meals at the bar space or patio.
- Antipasti: The half-rack of lamb chops Scotta Dita is a sumptuous starter featuring grilled New Zealand lamb accompanied by mascarpone polenta.
- Insalata: The Sicilian wedge salad combines an iceberg wedge with grilled delmonico steak, roasted potatoes, pancetta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and gorgonzola dressing.
- Pasta Primi: Mezzanotte means "midnight," and this hearty dish of spaghetti with olive oil, garlic, hot peppers, romano cheese, and parsley is a perfect midnight snack—but only if diners manage to leave some for later.
- Secondi: The scallops al limone's succulent sea scallops sprinkled with fennel, juicy grape tomatoes, and creamy polenta provides a flavorful main course.
- Sfinge: This traditional Italian dessert is generally served on St. Joseph's Day. The pastry consists of a cream puff made with choux paste filled with cream for a sweet, bite-sized treat.