All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Buffets spare diners the paralyzing indecision of a long menu and whether it's more appropriate to call the waiter "sir" or "buddy." Make confident mealtime choices with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for the lunch buffet for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $19.90 value)
- $20 for the lunch buffet for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $39.80 value)
- $13.25 for the Blue Jean Brunch for two, valid Sunday (up to a $23.90 value)
- Hours are Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for lunch buffet and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Blue Jean Brunch.
- See sample menu items here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Blue jean brunch valid only on Sundays; lunch buffet valid only Monday-Friday. Not valid on holidays. Tax, gratuity, and beverages not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GiGi's Restaurant
Every morning at GiGi's Restaurant, the kitchen gets busy scrambling eggs, frying potatoes, and simmering gravy for its weeklong breakfast buffet. On Sundays at 11 a.m., the Blue Jean Brunch—where people are welcome to wear jeans, not put them in their salads—witness diners grazing on made-to-order omelets, fluffy belgian waffles, fried chicken and waffles, and ice-cream sundaes of their own creation. For those who want to stuff themselves in the evening, the chef emerges from his cave underneath the kitchen on Friday and Saturday nights to carve slices of fresh prime rib, which pair well with steamed crab legs and a vast dessert selection.