Elaborate lantern sculptures cover the grounds in dragons, pandas, and other creatures as part of a festival celebrating Chinese culture
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for two Groupons, each good for one admission to the Lumination light festival ($60 value)
- $60 for four Groupons, each good for one admission to the Lumination light festival ($120 value)
- $90 for six Groupons, each good for one admission to the Lumination light festival ($180 value)
Gilroy Gardens Presents “Lumination”
As the sun sets, Gilroy Gardens is transformed into a dramatic display of spectacular sights and sounds from ancient China. Visitors are whisked away to another time and place as they stroll alongside colossal light sculptures that tower six stories into the night sky. Guests also learn about the culture behind the lanterns, including dragons, playful pandas, and historical landmarks like The Great Wall and Temple of Heaven. Each sculpture is an artistic wonder, handcrafted by master artists from Zigong, China.
Arrive early before dusk and immerse yourselves in the sights, sounds and tastes of China:
- 30 Colossal Lighting Sculptures
- Artisan Marketplace
- Live Performances
- Chinese Buffet and Dinner show available at extra charge
*Lumination is a special night-time event—no rides are running.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per option. Valid only for Luminations from 6 to 10 p.m nightly until August 14th. Valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting August 19th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Not valid for daytime park admission. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.