All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 8, 2012
March 22, 2012
March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
For $6, today's side deal gets you $12 worth of pizza, subs, and Italian fare at Gina's Pizza and Gourmet Italian in Irmo.
- Uses family recipes that stem 50 years to create authentic, gourmet Italian dishes
- Sauces, dough, and dishes made from scratch daily
- Menu selections include 18 signature pizzas ($4.50–$20.75) such as the bianca (creamy garlic, cheese, herbs, spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms), eggplant parmagiana (breaded eggplant with dollops of ricotta cheese), chicken alfredo (alfredo sauce and chicken), vegetarian pie (banana peppers, green peppers, onions, olives, spinach, broccoli, fresh garlic, and tomatoes), and more
- Also serves pasta dishes like baked ziti, stuffed shells, and lasagna ($8.25–$10)
- Calzones ($7.50–$8.75), subs and sandwiches, salads ($5.75–$8.69) ($6–$9), and starters like mozzarella sticks, garlic knots ($3.25–$4.50) also served
- Italian favorite desserts like cannolis, tiramisu, and cheesecake ($1.59–$5)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy up to 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Not valid toward delivery. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.