|_Jump to: Reviews||Wax’s Unavailable At Gina’s_|
We all have unsightly hairs polluting our otherwise flawless bodies. Luckily you can achieve physical perfection with today’s Groupon to Gina’s Waxing and Skincare. For $40, you get a Brazilian wax (normally $60) and an eyebrow wax (normally $20) from skin-care specialist and former Hollywood makeup artist Gina Bisignano—that’s half off for some smooth, hairless epidermis. Gina’s customers keep coming back to her and only have glowing things to say.
Head to 10863 Pico Blvd. to take advantage of Gina’s years of experience as an esthetician. Even if it’s a bit of a drive for you, seeing Gina is well worth the trip. She’s committed to giving you the best experience possible, welcoming everyone into her business with open, hypnotically smooth arms and a charming smile. And since you’re probably not the only one in need of eyebrow shaping or a beach-ready body, get a few Groupons so that your entire posse can look fantastic.
A lot of people (who once feared the pain of waxing so much that they avoided it at all costs) return to Gina because of her expert technique and calming demeanor. Nearly 40 people give her a perfect five stars on Citysearch:
- She does a great job, and she makes you feel comfortable, so you don’t have to think about the pain. I got my eye brow, and lip done, and they’re fantasic [sic]! I would definitely go again, cause it is worth the drive, and your money. – Emma2333
- This full service salon is incredible. I am surprised that Gina is not one of these “celebrity” skin care superstars; She is that talented. Warm, friendly, unhurried, and totally professional. – slamdunker
- that was BY-FAR hands down the fastest, most painless brazilian ive ever had in my life… from Houston to New York to Los angeles… awesome awesome.. i didnt even need any advil lol – OrangeCalderon
Waxes Unavailable at Gina's
- Miyagi Wax: Pat Morita comes to your home and teaches you how to remove body hair by demonstrating waxing off (waxing on treatments also available for balding persons).
- Wax Museum Wax: Immortalize your hairless body part of choice for hordes of tourists to take pictures. Perfect for people who don’t want to remove hair, but would prefer encasing it in a thick glob of wax.
- None of Your Beeswax Wax: Unknown technique that prompts countless conversations that go: “What’s the None of Your Beeswax Wax.” “None of your beeswax.” “But I want to know what it is.” “All you have to know is that it’s none of your beeswax.” And so on.
- Tax Wax: A CPA applies hot-glue-covered W-4 strips. Cost differs for number of dependent body parts.
Gina's Eyelash and Skincare
Gina Bisignano first entered the beauty industry while she was in high school. During her summer breaks, she worked as a hair-and-makeup assistant at the Rhode Island School of Design, a gig that eventually led her to do hair and makeup for modeling agencies including Wilhemina and Ford. A certified aesthetician since the late 80s, she worked as a makeup artist on movie and TV commercial sets until opening her own waxing and skincare studio 10 years ago. There, she and her fellow aestheticians give everyday faces the star treatment, doling out services ranging from facials to lash extensions to makeup lessons. And, of course, she offers a slew of waxing services, from bikini waxing for bathing suit season, to playboy waxing for old magazines that have let themselves go.