What You Get
- C$59 for a contemporary French dinner for two (up to C$92 value)
- C$118 for a contemporary French dinner for four (up to C$184 value)
Each couple receives the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $39 value each)
- View the menu
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
At Gini's Restaurant, plates might begin from a French recipe, but they evolve beyond tradition to become something deliciously new. Chefs incorporate pan-Asian influences, contemporary sensibilities, and unexpected flourishes throughout the menu. A dramatic, cognac-fueled inferno consumes flambéed shrimp, which arrive with creamy curry sauce; green Madagascar peppercorn sauce adds a piquant tingle to tender cuts of filet mignon; and pork tenderloin derives its sweetness and bite from a glaze of Dijon mustard and honey.
Four Things to Know About Gini's Restaurant
- There's a lot more meat than steak and veal. Gini's often features adventurous choices such as kangaroo and other exotic meats.
- Chefs use local ingredients when possible. A number of dishes are made with Alberta-raised beef.
- You can buy pieces off the walls. The restaurant displays works by local artists, including paintings that are for sale.
- There are secret menus. With advance notice, chefs can accommodate strict vegetarian and gluten-free diets.